Editor in Chief & Founder of LawHelpBD.com
About Rayhanul Islam
Rayhanul Islam is the founder and main author of this legal platform, he manages the site, co-ordinate the editors being the editor in chief and receives suggestion and advice from the honorable advisors. He considers himself as an original thinker; often challenges the regular rule of conduct considering various perspective on the basis of scientific reasoning to ensure the peace and prosperity of the society.
He works as a lawyer at Bangladesh Supreme Court and promotes legal knowledge and human right concept to the root level. The author is also a tech enthusiast and web developer, he loves psychology and philosophy as well.
He wants to dedicate myself to pursue knowledge and to achieve experiences that may satisfy his curious mind as well as the needs of society, in particular, I intend to be associated with some positive discourse that will help to ensure justice in society.
Read Rayhanul Islams articles and publications
Get connected with Rayhanul Islam
[You can follow me on Facebook and Linkedin for regular update]
Rayhanul Islam in a nutshell
Rayhanul Islam is currently working at Baul & Associate as an associate of the chamber along with his other duties and activities mentioned above.
|Consulta Juris||Law Chamber at Supreme Court of Bangladesh Apprentice lawyer|
|W3builders||A web design and development firm Managing Partner|
|Law Help BD||Online legal platform Administrator & Author (part-time)|
|EUDS||Eastern University Debating Society Vice President|
|Bangladesh Law Review||Online Law Journal Developer|
Training & Participation
|18th Human Rights Summer School||ELCOP, Bangladesh|
|11th International Winter Residential School on Economic, Social and Development Rights||Kathmandu School of law, Nepal|
|Field Training on ADR||Madaripur Legal Aid, Madaripur.|
|1st National Law Students’ Conference||Bangladesh Law Students Association|
- Awarded best Article on 2017 Human Rights day write-up competition by The Daily Star, Published on 12.12.17
- Best Speaker (Intra University Debate Competition 2014)
- Champion Team (Intra University Debate Competition 2014)
- Champion (Intra University Debate Competition 2015)
- Artificial Intelligence and Legal Challenges (ELCOP Yearbook of Human Rights 2018, 2018)
- Article Published on Daily Star on 12.12.17 “Legal approach to cyber privacy”
- Article Published on Daily Star on 12.11.17 “A glimpse of experience from the 18th Human Rights Summer School”
- Around 200 articles have published on “LawHelpBD” website; an online legal platform [www.lawhelpbd.com]
- Over 50 Bangla articles have published on “Law Help BD Bangla”
- Used to be a blogger and online activist.
|Practical skills: § Fluent in English § Critical analysis § Problem solving § Argument & Logic § Convincing § Transactional Analysis § Article writing||Technical skills: § Web design and development § Programming § Markup Language § Graphics Designing § Networking § Customer support § Microsoft Office|
- Human Rights
- International Law & Relations
- Intellectual Property Law
- Cyber Law
- Technology & Security (Law)
- Technology & Security (IT)
Want to know more?
- Need more specific details?
- Just want to be connected with me on social media?
- Confused about my profession?
- Need contact details?
- Need more profession details?
- My achievements!
- Want my CV? or
- Want to offer me a job/deal?
For all this visit my personal web-page https://rayhan.lawhelpbd.com Hope you will find all your answer.
Want to contact directly? Please e-mail me at [email protected]