Editor in Chief, Founder of LawHelpBD.com
Read my articles here
About Rayhanul Islam
Rayhanul Islam is the founder and main author of this legal platform, he manages the site, co-ordinate the editors being the editor in chief and receives suggestion and advice from the honorable advisors. He considers himself as an original thinker; often challenges the regular rule of conduct considering various perspective on the basis of scientific reasoning to ensure the peace and prosperity of the society.
He works as lawyer at Bangladesh Supreme Court and promotes legal knowledge and human right concept to the root level. The author is also a tech enthusiast and web developer, he loves psychology and philosophy as well.
He want to dedicate myself to pursue knowledge and to achieve experiences that may satisfy his curious mind as well as the needs of society, in particular I intend to be associated with some positive discourse that will help to ensure justice in society.
Rayhanul Islam in a nutshell
|Consulta Juris||Law Chamber at Supreme Court of Bangladesh
|W3builders||A web design and development firm
|Law Help BD||Online legal platform
Administrator & Author (part-time)
|EUDS||Eastern University Debating Society
|Bangladesh Law Review||Online Law Journal
Training & Participation
|18th Human Rights Summer School||ELCOP, Bangladesh|
|11th International Winter Residential School on Economic, Social and Development Rights||Kathmandu School of law, Nepal|
|Field Training on ADR||Madaripur Legal Aid, Madaripur.|
|1st National Law Students’ Conference||Bangladesh Law Students Association|
- Awarded best Article on 2017 Human Rights day write-up competition by The Daily Star, Published on 12.12.17
- Best Speaker (Intra University Debate Competition 2014)
- Champion Team (Intra University Debate Competition 2014)
- Champion (Intra University Debate Competition 2015)
Publications & Write-ups
- Article Published on Daily Star on 12.12.17 “Legal approach to cyber privacy”
- Article Published on Daily Star on 12.11.17 “A glimpse of experience from the 18th Human Rights Summer School”
- Around 200 articles has published on “LawHelpBD” website; an online legal platform [www.lawhelpbd.com]
- Used to be a blogger and online activist.
§ Fluent in English
§ Critical analysis
§ Problem solving
§ Argument & Logic
§ Transactional Analysis
§ Article writing
§ Web design and development
§ Markup Language
§ Graphics Designing
§ Customer support
§ Microsoft Office
- Human Rights
- International Law & Relations
- Intellectual Property Law
- Cyber Law
- Technology & Security (Law)
- Technology & Security (IT)
Want to know more?
- Need more specific details?
- Just want to be connected with me on social media?
- Confused about my profession?
- Need contact details?
- Need more profession details?
- My achievements!
- Want my CV? or
- Want to offer me a job/deal?
For all this visit my personal web-page https://rayhan.lawhelpbd.com
Hope you will find all your answer.