Welcome to our open legal platform, It is open for all, where you can write, comment and even ask for help.
If you are a visitor like most of the people are, you may want to know more, simply comment on the article. Your Google, Facebook or an account site on our site will allow you to do that. Then you can easily comment here but Authority has the power to remove any indecent comment.
How to complete the other procedures?
When you will send us your writing and if it is permitted to publish then we will mail you with all the details (it can also be in the spam folder)
Log in, settings and password changing:
In the home page at the upper right side you will get an option “Log in” and by clicking there you will get a new form page where you have to log in with your given ID and password. After completing the log in the process you can easily change your password and other settings. Again, you can also add your write up here.
How to write and when it will publish:
You will get an option to write after logging in but it will not publish until you get the permission of the editor and the permission procedure could take up to three days.
Contribute / Write (Guideline)
- Your article must be over 1000 words
- It must be sufficiently explained for a layman or for a 1st-year law student (depends on what you are writing)
- Must not be published online before
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited
- We would inspire and admire you if you put your reference at the end of your article
- Use [Editable] MS office file format (ex. Dox, Docx etc) and send it to us via e-mail with an appropriate subject (ex. Request to publish “… Topic Title….”)
You may focus on the following matters too:
- An applicable and attractive heading is needed.
- Select the correct category.
- Use tag where is no category.
- Please check your needed tag.
- Justify your write up.
- Use some image (better if you use it by link)
- Share your write up on social networks.
Thank you for being with us.