You can watch this video to solve Bangla problem.
links related to the video.
Download Avro (used Software on the vedio): http://www.omicronlab.com/avro-keyboard-download.html
You can do it manually too.
- Please, download Windows 7 font “Shonar Bangla“. Then copy it in C:\WINDOWS\Fonts folder.
- Please, disable website fonts to see the selected default Bengali font by following the below steps.
- Go to: Tools > Options > Content : Fonts & Colors > Advanced
- Please, selct the below.
- Fonts for: Select “Bengali”
- Serif: Select “Shonar Bangla”
- Sans-serif: Select “Shonar Bangla”
- Size: 30
- Please, uncheck the box: [ ] “Allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of my selections above”